12 August 2016

Summer Holidays Part 486...

...I jest. I bloody love the summer holidays. I love any holiday and weekend with my children. There are hard work and sometimes I hide in the kitchen cupboards eating Jaffa Cakes in silence but I'd still rather have them here with me than at school!! Someone asked me AGAIN about Toddler starting nursery in September and I almost burned their brain out of their skull with my laser eyes. I mean, seriously?

Anyhoo, we've been busy little bees. Here's a peak...


Random yoga practise. On hardwood floors. As you do...


We take those household rules and just smash 'em in the holidays. No TV at mealtimes? 
Screw you, rules!!


Whenever Goddaughter comes over for a play, people are naked within minutes. If this continues when they're older we're going to need to have serious family meetings...


Waiting for my Daddy. The house has been so noisy today!!


Sent this to a girlfriend, just thought you might enjoy it!!


The longer I have Toddler, the more I fear for his teenage years. Diving off furniture? Temper tantrums about chocolate milk? Passing out on the floor? I'm not strong enough for this shit...


And Aslan came to visit!! Bouffant Boy hair after a swim (during which he almost drowned but, hey ho, he's fine, let's not dwell)

I should have Liverpool photos to share on Monday, I shall try to remember. It's that or details about my smear test and I'm not really sure we're ready for that level of sharing?!

Happy Friday, friends. It's all plain-sailing now... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment