7 July 2017

Limping towards the weekend like...

Image result for exhausted crawling in desert

My God, is it just me being pregnant and exhausted or does every week seem longer than the last at the moment? We are all shattered over here in the shire, nerves are rattling and tempers are frayed. I'm not sure I'll make it to next Friday without throwing one of my children out of a window?! 

ROLL ON THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!


Here's little dot at our latest scan...crazy how much they grow in such a short amount of time; he now looks less like a kidney bean and more like human bean!!


And here's the nappy bag I treated myself to when we got a clean bill of health! Except in the end I think I ordered it in grey...I can't bloody remember?! Will let you know what it's like when it rocks up.

Have a long list of things to do...have been just about keeping on top of the laundry but then it has just been piling up in the utility room until someone shrieks 'I haven't got any pants?!!' at 7.55am in a morning. So that mountain really needs tackling before we officially run out of clothes in our drawers. I've also got to walk to the bank - why must people insist on paying me with cheques? Bastards. I hate cheques. I don't WANT your bloody cheques. I want cold hard cash or an online transfer like a NORMAL PERSON. FFS!

What else? Buy shampoo. Ring someone about railway sleepers for Husband. Shop for supper for friends coming over tonight. Find out how much it costs for CBeebies Land. Sell a kidney to fund tickets for CBeebies Land. The list is endless... Best crack on or I'll sit down and it will be game over.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. It's the Newport Show over this way so we'll be spending tomorrow looking at sheep and tractors with two small excitable boys!! Then they're having a sleepover at Nana's in their brand new bunkbeds before ski lessons on Sunday. Husband and I are going to celebrate our child-free evening by...going to bed early. Can. Not. Wait!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment